You may not notice it but pool water evaporation is more extreme than you think. If you get into your pool, you can actually see it.
One of the many benefits of covering your swimming pool with a bubble wrap pool cover is that it can prevent up to 98% of water evaporation.
- Reduce water evaporation by up to 98%
- Increases water temperature by up to 8 degrees
- Reduce your heat loss by up to 75%
- Reduce your pools chemical consumption by up to 50%
- Keep your pool clear of leaves, insects & dirt
- Prolong your swimming season with a warmer pool
- Top quality, 500 micron plastic.
- Bubble size – diameter: from 10 – 12 mm, height: 3mm
- Non-toxic, eco friendly, durable
- Resistant to bacteria & fungus
- Great prices, get a quote & reserve your cover
- Competitively priced, why pay more ?
- Beneficial in summer and in winter
- Guarantee on Delamination of the cover
Be aware of companies trying to sell you covers for a really low price. There are many companies trying to sell cheap products which are inferior, probably not UV stabelized, not even 300, 400 or 500 micron. These covers fall apart within a year.
The news should have spread by now. It is illegal to top up your pool with municipal water or to buy unlicensed water illegally. View level 6b water restrictions and water laws here. “No filling up of any pools whatsoever. That includes portable (inflatable) ones.” Prevent evaporation in the first place.
Contact us for a quotation on a quality 500 micron bubble wrap pool cover.